Unius Rei

@2628342 -

@2628342 -- shalom + salam = love = blessings too! I am the political project of the Kingdom of Israel! Indeed, God has make did die, the her husband, the sons of Naomi because they had left their country: for refusing to purify their sins during the famine! What is the bank seigniorage? sell the money created from nothing, even with interest? is for to destroy the nations? yes, this is satanism of Rothschild, Rochefeller, etc.? this is what God wants? because the Jews do not speak of bank seigniorage? What does this mean for a jew who is faithful to Moses? because the Talmud says words so bad: against "GOIM", this can make of the Talmud, a book that explains theTorah with authority? or a most important book of the Torah? thanks for the answer!
@2628342 - two strange guys? ie, "humanumgenus" and "ShalomGerusalemme"? They are saying that, you do not want to achieve: the kingdom of Israel, because, in reality, you want to become the masters of the world, through the Illuminati: Rothschilds and Rochefeller .. but, I do not know, what to think of you .. Certainly, the fact that you never to make a video, against of the signioraggio bank? This is evident, does not induce to think well of you!
@2628342 - during: the 2012 "enlightened" with their nuclear weapons, they will "sterilize" all forms of life on the planet. so, coming out from their underground cities: as Noah, along with their Satanists: they re-colonize the planet! for to impose their only religion: that is masonic Lucifer! maybe: you will join at my political project: in fact, I'm the King of Israel, according to the Genealogy of Melchisek
@ 2628342 - great violence took place .. between our communities .. but, I am sure, without the criminal practice of usury? they would not have occurred! and you must remove the causes: all of this hatred that is generate, of the Jewish for International Monetary Fund: that involves a corporatist sinners of all Jews in this work: cynicism, racism, cruelty, plunder and predation, which operates the bank seigniorage .. In fact, Jews are very rich, and like all the rich .. were involved in the complicity of the Masonic system and plutocratic! I believe that the Illuminati are so intelligent that they are aware of going to hell, because it is not a religious practice devoid of justice! .. that can save, or a universal crime? it will never be justified with God
======================
1/2 ANONIMUS said: Nice to please, pray for me that I have sinned much very nice please sir! -- ANSWER-
You must read the Gospel or Bible every night, this is how you you will begin to be blessed, because the Gospel is not a book: only, but instead it is the living Word(Wisdom, Verbum)of God
2/2 ANONIMUS said: But I just want to mention his name to my SF year. church when you pray for me please?! -ANSWER-- my Ministry operates on a global scale, ie, can engage an entire class of people, and bring it before the Throne of God. However, it is also a duty and an honor for me to pray for you! If I put my prayer in the my mind? This would last only a moment .. but, if I entrust at the my spirit the prayer for you? then my spirit will follow your spirit forever .. this is the law of the Kingdom of God! you follow the ways of God. and do not be discouraged by the passage of the time .. because it is in place a purification for our souls .. but I am sure of this: "Certainly, the desert will blossom like a flower field, courage, fear not: he comes to save you"


[Unius Rei]]

I must reveal a big secret .. also if, "enlightened Jews": are for their Luciferian religion? therefore, they have faith in God, is why, before of a massacre, or before to do start a war(indispensable for their IMF), before: of do exterminated the peoples? they do become guilty the peoples, before at the eyes of God. so ignorant people like Hitler, Mussolini, racist sharia, Ahmadinejad, ecc.. who replicate their own racism? or persons "wretched" as the Jewish rabbis(insensitive to the pain of the peoples for crime of the bank seigniorage) all this represent a real resource for the enlightened. In fact, only Gandhi succeeded in defeating the Illuminati! how the Illuminati, have doing become guilty also the Jews, before of do exterminated them by Hitler, ecc..? for through their silence of complicity.. the silence of yesterday? is also the same silence of omerta, of today! is this, which strangles all peoples, in favor of their bank seigniorage: IMF, as well: are guilty for the conspiracy of their silence against the Christian martyrs! This is what makes accomplices Jewish communities! [I do not need to prove my statements] but it was not his fault, if my metaphysics, forced him (a minister of Saudi Arabia) to make this statement: "the martyrs Christians that we kill? it was like for Jesus when the Jews did kill him, through the Romans. "This is the content of his message published by him for my videos, that also has been reported by me on an of the my page! it is clear to me that is the synagogue of Satan, after taking full control of the West, to encourage the "Muslim brothers" to be violent, against Christians: in the hope of exterminating all muslims, ecc.. in this almost inevitable: 3° WW nuclear against Islamic sharia that is become guilty against innocent martyrs, and so, to introduce their era of Lucifer! @SOAPBOX1965- you are gay my brother? the Ministry of Health has said that homosexuals are a kind! lol. but, he has forgotten, for the much of his science, that a species can not exist, without having their children! However I believe that the sick (we all are: in some way: all sick), then: we wold not to be accused or persecuted or marginalized by no one .. but , gay still remain of the sick! [why people is in fall easy in the hell?] if we look at the enormous suffering of the poor, of martyrs, innocent victims? Then, it is easy to understand: if you hide the truth of history (for ideological or religious reasons) as the genocide of the Armenians, the Karst sinkholes, the shameful history of the Italian Risorgimento, etc? indignation can not disappear for God! Then, this means becoming an accomplice to those crimes, namely, the suppression of innocent people, even if they were murdered hundreds of years ago.
[[Unius Rei]] many people think, that if, Unius Rei could save: the whole human race: ie, this imminent massacre, genocide collective of 3° WW nuclear: ie, this agenda of enlightened: made few centuries ago: ie, agenda of "Illuminati", indeed, are Luciferian, this Jewish bankers: of IMF-NWO) this can be: something remarkable for me? ... but it is not so! The metaphysic of Unius Rei has jurisdiction: on the whole history of mankind and his real task is to be able to give, again, a last chance to all people: that: have fallen into an abyss of the hell: ie, infinite destruction and despair! This? is a tremendous punishment: for me: in fact, I, like, Jonah did not want to forgive: to no one .. [[Unius Rei]] but it is God that compels me, punish, force me at forgive, even all the souls damned: after that, they have shown loyalty to my kingdom! Yes! will be forgiven .. although, I feel, that a number of these entities remains stubbornly hostile, stubborn: rebel: However, most of them: ie, demons and damned souls, they have sworn allegiance to the my kingdom for to be already incorporated in image holographic of the Holy Shroud multidimensional: that is kept in Turin! so, Satan, will yet still further humiliated!
2008Sameoldfitup said: Jesus is Lord--ANSWER-TODAY'S OWN: my METAPHYSICAL has hinted to me, such as that coward of youtube: not has close my "uniusREI2": for, have translated me: the book biblical of Wisdom: on his page (youtube/YouTube), but for have made ​​me, a series of videos, like this: ie, "the Pharisees Scribes Talmud Satanic Illuminati" .. but, this is really serious! because all religions have to fight against hypocrisy: in every time!
@youtube - you do not do retry: even against this channel: all your evil against me! because someone can get to the hell: quickly.. Indeed, you'd do well to return to me my "uniusrei2": that thou hast hid me (illegally) without providing any explanation or motivation never .. because many scribes and Pharisees were friends of Jesus, so Jesus did not intend to criticize the whole class of scribes and Pharisees collectively